FL Fuoriserie Limited Line IPA Double Malt 750mL - Handcrafted Elegantly, All Natural
Handcrafted beer -IPA Double Malt, a collection of elegant beer from Fabio Lamborghini.
Unfiltered and unpasteurized beer with a strong, biting, and bitter character tending towards the acid. Persistent and finely diffused foam. On the final note, there are notes of lemon and a strong, persistent, and acute bitterness. The aftertaste is dominated by herbaceous hops. Dry and astringent. Golden color with a slight veiling.
FL Fuoriserie beers are made with only carefully selected, local, raw materials; the wheat is bought directly from reliable local farmers who employ organic farming techniques and have never used chemical or synthetic substances. The malt and hops are provided by select Italian suppliers who buy from home growers in northern Europe (particularly Germany and the UK) and who can guarantee the quality of the product. The water used is from Monte Amiata in Tuscany, perfect in terms of concentration of mineral salts, pH, and hardness and therefore particularly suitable for beer production.
The ancient traditions of the art of brewery are here combined with the latest and most advanced scientific research, in collaboration with the University of Siena and with CERB (Centre of Excellence for the Research of Beer) at Perugia University, a project (the first of its kind in Italy) focuses on investigating possible uses of the Siena countryside native plants in the production of beer. In addition, experimental cultivation of hops has been initiated to test the possibility of its acclimatization in the countryside of Siena.
- Production area: Siena, Tuscany.
- Style: Blonde double malt. Raw, unpasteurized, and unfiltered beer
- Fermentation: Refermented in the bottle.
- Alcohol: 6,5% vol.
- Format: 0,375 L – 0,75 L.
- Ingredients: Tuscan spring water, malt, Tuscan wheat, hops, yeast, cretaceous mugwort.
- Colour: Light golden yellow
- Scent: Herbs, citrus.
- Taste: Strong, biting, and bitter character. Final notes of lemon and persistent bitterness.
- Foam: Persistent and finely diffused
- Matches with: First courses, meats, vegetables.
- Serving temperature: 5-7°C (41°F-44°F).