Bodeguero de Arróniz Red Wine (12/750mL) - Packed 12 Bottles
This Atlantic Garnacha with a young spirit represents the essence of Bodeguero de Arróniz, a premium red wine made with the latest grapes of the Arróniz vineyards.
An almost aphrodisiac wine that arouses passion. Elegant on the palate and very attractive, easy to drink. Intense and fresh, very aromatic, balanced, and complete. Ideal for afternoon tapas or a delightful dinner guest.
- Type of wine: Young red
- Alcoholic graduation: 14% VOL.
- Grape variety: Garnacha Atlantic.
- Elaboration: Controlled alcoholic fermentation in tanks of stainless steel
- Color: Medium-high layer, with an elegant carmine color of guarantee.
- Aroma: Aromas reminiscent of red berries from the forest and fresh violets.
- Mouth: A pleasant entrance with a perfect balance, intense, long, and complete.
- We recommend serving it between 12ºC and 14ºC
Location: Between the Villa de las Musas, the first Roman winery discovered in Spain, and Tierra Estella, at the end of the Rioja Alavesa, the Arróniz winery. A Gourmet town, famous for its vineyards and its wines, but years ago, due to political decisions, caused massive uprooting of vines in exchange for grants.
Only a few farmers fought and resisted to keep the last Arróniz vines alive. Thanks to them, Bodeguero de Arróniz has been able to rescue and return to produce wines of excellent quality, unique and exceptional. Inspired by the magic and energy of the old Bodegueros and the magnetism of its land, with an authentic history and excitement, which you will undoubtedly feel when you uncork and enjoy each bottle.