FL Fuoriserie Red Line English Pale Ale Beer 750mL - Handcrafted Elegantly, All Natural
Handcrafted beer – English Pale Ale, a collection of elegant beer from Fabio Lamborghini.
Unfiltered and unpasteurized beer with notes of caramel, coffee, and liquorice. In this beer, the spices blend well with the very well balanced fruity, floral, and sweet aromas. Amber colour. On the nose and in the aftertaste the malt prevails. On entering the mouth, however, it is slightly bitter and sparkling. The maltiness balances with the hops, and at times almost covers them with a moderate note of caramel. Creamy foam with very good retention.
FL Fuoriserie beers are made with only carefully selected, local, raw materials; the wheat is bought directly from reliable local farmers who employ organic farming techniques and have never used chemical or synthetic substances. The malt and hops are provided by select Italian suppliers who buy from home growers in northern Europe (particularly Germany and the UK) and who can guarantee the quality of the product. The water used is from Monte Amiata in Tuscany, perfect in terms of concentration of mineral salts, pH, and hardness and therefore particularly suitable for beer production.
The ancient traditions of the art of brewery are here combined with the latest and most advanced scientific research, in collaboration with the University of Siena and with CERB (Centre of Excellence for the Research of Beer) at Perugia University, a project (the first of its kind in Italy) focuses on investigating possible uses of the Siena countryside native plants in the production of beer. In addition, experimental cultivation of hops has been initiated to test the possibility of its acclimatization in the countryside of Siena.
- Production area: Siena, Tuscany.
- Style: Double malt amber. Raw, unpasteurized and unfiltered beer.
- Fermentation: Refermented in the bottle.
- Alcohol: 6% vol.
- Format: 0,375 L – 0,75 L – 1,5 L
- Ingredients: Tuscan spring water, malt, Tuscan wheat, hops, yeast, flavourings.
- Colour: Amber.
- Scent: Caramel, coffee and liquorice blended with fruity, floral and sweet aromas.
- Taste: Initially bitter and sparkling, then with a moderate note of caramel. Aftertaste of malt.
- Foam: Compact and persistent.
- Matches with: Meat, cold cuts, aged cheeses.
- Serving temperature: 8-10°C (46°F-50°F).