FL Fuoriserie Orange Line Blonde Ale Beer 750mL - Handcrafted Elegantly, All Natural
Handcrafted beer - Blonde Ale, a collection of elegant beer from Fabio Lamborghini.
Unfiltered or pasteurized beer is easy to drink and refreshing. Persistent and finely diffused foam. It has an aromatic profile characterized by adequate hops, with a dry and soft finish. The scent of coriander and orange peel is often accompanied by complex herbaceous, spicy notes that are a pleasant background. Intense yellow color with high turbidity due to the presence of cereals.
FL Fuoriserie beers are made with only carefully selected, local, raw materials; the wheat is bought directly from reliable local farmers who employ organic farming techniques and have never used chemical or synthetic substances. The malt and hops are provided by select Italian suppliers who buy from home growers in northern Europe (particularly Germany and the UK) and who can guarantee the quality of the product. The water used is from Monte Amiata in Tuscany, perfect in terms of concentration of mineral salts, pH, and hardness and therefore particularly suitable for beer production.
The ancient traditions of the art of brewery are here combined with the latest and most advanced scientific research, in collaboration with the University of Siena and with CERB (Centre of Excellence for the Research of Beer) at Perugia University, a project (the first of its kind in Italy) focuses on investigating possible uses of the Siena countryside native plants in the production of beer. In addition, experimental cultivation of hops has been initiated to test the possibility of its acclimatization in the countryside of Siena.
- Production area: Siena, Tuscany.
- Style: Blonde, raw, unpasteurized and unfiltered beer.Fermentation: High, refermented in the bottle.Alcohol: 4.5% vol.Format: 0,375 L – 0,75 L – 1,5 L
- Ingredients: Tuscan spring water, malt, Tuscan wheat, hops, yeast, flavorings.
- Colour: Intense yellow.
- Scent: Coriander and orange peel combined with herbaceous and spicy notes.
- Taste: Aromatic profile characterized by adequate hops, with a dry and soft finish.
- Foam: White, compact.
- Matches with: Fish, pizza, fresh cheeses, cold cuts.
- Serving temperature: 8-10°C (46°F-50°F).